Wednesday 10 August 2011

100 Days To Go!!!


Today marks the 100 days to go point!

Training is progressing well and both Laura and I are hitting our targetted weekly kilometers. Suprisingly I have found the kilometers easier than I thought I would. Which is a huge bonus! I still have a long way to go to reach 248kms but at this stage, everything is on target and all systems go!

Last night Laura and I attended the Redkite Sea 2 Summit Information Evening held in Moore Park.

It was a great opportunity to meet the staff from Redkite and Sold Out Event Management as well as the other cyclists taking part in this years ride.

Meanwhile Laura and I are busily brainstorming fundraising ideas and events so stay tuned!

If you have any great ideas we would love to hear them!

Also, if you happen to be one of those people with "contacts" that might be usefull for signed raffle items, or raffle donations please let us know. The more items we have to auction off the better!

We are also "selling" adspace to the blog. (By way of donation to Redkite). If you would like to place a permanent ad on our blog to advertise your company or products, email me at emily.sea2summit@gmail.com

We have so many great things coming that we want to tell you about, but if I did, they wouldn't be a suprise! 
So you will just have to stay tuned...


Please help me reach my goal of $2500 to help Redkite help children with cancer and provide much needed support to their families.



No comments:

Post a Comment